15 January 2014

MINI FEEL UNIQUE HAUL



When it comes to sales in shops, I hate it literally hate. But when it comes to sale shopping online it's a different story. So when I had an email through in the New Year advertising the Feel Unique sale I knew it wouldn't be long till I was was on that website having a nosey through. Although I only picked up a couple things I thought I would show you what I got. 

The first thing I put in my basket was the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer, this is a repurchase for me and you can see it featured in my everyday makeup routine here. I love this product for concealing any dark circles I have under my eyes as it so brightening. This concealer usually retails for £5.49 however I picked it up for just £2.74, so even though I still have lots left in my current one I thought I'd stock up while it was at such a low price.

Next I picked up a couple of the Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Balms in the shades Not An Illusion and Redder the Better. Every drugstore brand seems to bringing these lip crayons after Clinique bought out the original Chubby Sticks a few years ago. I believe these are quite a recent release from Rimmel so I'm interested to see how they will compare against the formula of the Bourjois Colour Boosts as I really like those. At the sale price of £2.99 (usual price £5.99) I decided to pick up one nude and a red for a bit of a variety.

The Balm is a brand I've been wanting to try for ages, their highlighter has become a bit of a cult product amongst beauty bloggers unfortunately it was out of stock so I decided to give their 'Bahama Mama' bronzer a go which I got for £10 (usual price £12.50). I love that the brand gives their products such quirky names and designs, it really makes them stand out against other products. After receiving the bronzer it does look a little dark however I'm sure if it's used sparingly it will be lovely on. This bronzer is also matte making an ideal for contouring. One of the downsides to this brand is that it's a little hard to get your hands on, Feel Unique seem to be the only online stockist however next time I would love to try one of their blushers.

The last thing I got was the Benefit Badrageous Love Duo Set for only £9.25. It contains one full size and one mini mascara, one full size of these mascaras on their own usually retails for £17.50 definitely making this purchase my biggest bargain. Being a huge fan of the popular 'They're Real' I'm excited to how this will compare. I believe this one has more of classic wand compared to the large plastic wand on the They're Real. The mini version will also be perfect for putting in my travel makeup bag in the summer, I think this little set would make a lovely little gift for someone. (Please excuse my horrible chipped nails in this photograph, bad beauty blogger I know).

One of the best things about Feel Unique is that it they have free worldwide delivery all year round making it even more tempting. Did you manage to pick up any beauty bargains in the sales this year?

Kathleen xxx 











2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colour rush balms, they're amazing! x

    chloesthoughtss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm loving them! Especially the red one it's so easy to wear everyday :) x

      Delete